Which is the Best Cisco IP Phone in 2022?
Undoubtedly, Cisco IP phones are ruling the industry. With every model introduced by Cisco, the competition stiffens because competitors are a bit insecure. They try to compete but often fail severely. So, there is nothing wrong if we say that all the models of Cisco IP phones are the best. It’s said that Cisco IP Phones models are for every business, niche, and budget. No matter what you pick, the result will be great.
Why are Cisco IP Phones popular?
Cisco set the industry standard, meaning other brands follow it to manufacture IP phones and other networking components. Cisco drives innovation in areas such as Artificial Intelligence with their AI-powered Spark Assistant. The brand also brings decades of research and experience to all of its products.
As Cisco stays on the cutting edge of technology while keeping the user experience in mind, its IP phones are of the highest quality and most popular in the market.
Best Cisco IP Phones in 2022
We already mentioned that every model of Cisco IP phones is the best. But, people are confused while choosing an option for their business. They don’t know which IP phone model will fit their business requirements and lead to seamless operations.
When choosing a Cisco IP phone, you should consider a few important points.
- Look for high-quality sound, whether you are using Bluetooth, a handset, a speakerphone, or even video chat. If the voice is not clear, the purpose of the Cisco IP phone will not be fulfilled.
- Look for high-quality features such as programmable keys, a Gigabit switch, and key expansion.
- Look and determine if the phone will last with wear and tear as well as personnel changes and rapid business growth in the years to come.
- Make sure the IP phones are easy to use for everyone.
As part of the Cisco 8800 series, the features of Cisco CP-8861 phones are:
- 5 lines
- Wi-Fi support
- Integrated Bluetooth
- A USB port with fast charging capability
- Wideband audio and Echo cancellation for voice clarity
- 10/100/1000 internet switch for exceptional speed
This model is user-friendly because of its sleek and ergonomic design. The high-resolution color allows easy and quick scrolling through a directory or voicemail list. The part of Cisco CP-8861 is its powerful technology and design. One of the cutting-edge features of the phone is Cisco’s Intelligent Proximity for Mobile Voice. This feature activates when users bring mobile devices close to any voice and/or collaboration endpoints in the system.
Cisco 8845 IP Phone
The features of the Cisco 8845 IP phone are:
- High-quality HD video phone
- Cutting-edge unified communication
- High level of security
- Cisco’s Intelligent Proximity for Mobile Voice
- Attractive, ergonomic, and intuitive design
- Wideband audio and full-duplex speakerphones
The sound quality and video quality of the Cisco 8845 IP phone are top-notch, where the video is 720p HD with H.264 advanced video coding. Even the voice quality of this IP phone is crystal clear. The phone allows users to easily communicate across multiple channels and take advantage of hundreds of advanced Cisco features with ease.
Cisco CP-8865 IP Phone
As the successor to the 9951/9971, the features of the Cisco CP-8865 IP phone are:
- High-definition Video conferencing
- Wi-Fi with the capability to ass KEM accessories or any other hard-wired connection
- 10/100/1000 integrated internet switch
- 5-inch widescreen VGA with 24-bit color
The Cisco-8865 IP phone is a great option for open workspaces, large conference rooms, executive offices, and active mobile users within a campus. It has more modular compatibility than Cisco 8845 IP phones. It’s best for executive staff and advanced IT/AV workers. The phone offers superior value today and tomorrow
Cisco CP-7841 IP phone
Considered a sibling of the 7861, the Cisco CP-7841 IP phone has the following features:
- High-end Ethernet switch (10/100/1000)
- High-resolution 384×106 pixel display
- A built-in speakerphone
- Wideband audio
In the Cisco CP-7841 IP phone, there is no dedicated line panel but it manages up to four lines simultaneously without mixing out the interface. You will find a pleasant white backlight in the model for its anti-glare graphical model chrome display. The advanced Cisco connectivity features of the phone include multi-call, per-line graphics, and mobile remote access. There is an auxiliary port as well.
Cisco 7861 IP Phone
The Cisco 7861 IP phone includes the following features:
- Replaceable bezel option for greater choice and flexibility
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) Class 1
- Cisco EnergyWise
- High-resolution display
In this IP phone, you will find a combination of modern features, security, and audio clarity with state-of-the-art tech enhancing the speakerphone experience. Though the phone lacks some flashier accessories and features such as color screens and ultra compatibility/ connectivity, it is a great option for large as well as small businesses, making straightforward task-oriented convenience.
Other than this, you will find a standard anti-glare monochrome screen with a pleasant white backlight and a straightforward user interface. There are advanced menu features such as a phonebook and call log access. Also, the security of the device is up to date and it offers cloud delivery, helping businesses that expect to scale. The only thing is this phone lacks a 10/100/1000 integral switch.
Check and compare the features of Cisco IP phones but only based on your business requirements. Sometimes, the features of the phones are impressive but they don’t fit all business circumstances. So, choose wisely.