Huawei OptiX OSN 1800 II Compact
< tbody >
|Model:||Huawei OptiX OSN 1800 II Compact – Huawei OptiX OSN 1800|
|Detail:||Huawei OptiX OSN 1800 II Compact, 2 U height, OTN equipment supporting only OTN services, Applied at the metropolitan access layer|
Huawei OptiX OSN 1800 II Compact Specification
|Dimensions (mm)||88 x 442 x 220 (H x W x D) (excluding mounting ears)|
|Number of service board slots||DC chassis: 7
AC chassis: 5
|Crossconnection||Optical layer||1-degree to 9-degree ROADM|
|Electrical layer||• Inter-board cross-connection: supports cross-connections of Any services at a rate lower than 1.25 Gbit/s and 10GE LAN services.
• Intra-board cross-connection: supports cross-connections of Any services at a rate lower than 2.5 Gbit/s and VC-4 or VC-12 and ODU0/ODU1/ODUflex/ODU2/ODU4 services.
|Wavelength||• DWDM: 80-wavelength DWDM system
• CWDM: 8-wavelength CWDM system
|Maximum rate per channel||200 Gbit/s|
|Supported service type||SDH/SONET, PDH, OTN, Ethernet, CPRI, OBSAI, SAN, video, and others|
|Power supply backup and fan backup|
|Optical line protection, intra-board 1+1 protection, client 1+1 protection, ODUk SNCP, SW SNCP, and LPT|
|ERPS, LAG, service-based LPT, MSTP, STP, RSTP, and VLAN SNCP|
|Synchronization||• Physical-layer clock (OTN&SDH)
• IEEE 1588v2 (OTN)
• ITU-T G.8275.1/G.8273.2 (OTN)
|Power supply||DC power input
• Standard operating voltage:
–48 V DC/–60 V DC
• Operating voltage range:
–48 V DC: –40 V to –57.6 V
–60 V DC: –48 V to –72 V
AC power input
• Standard operating voltage: 110 V AC/220 V AC
• Operating voltage range: 100 V AC to 240 V AC
|• ETSI 300 mm deep cabinet, such as N63E, N63B, and A63B
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.