|Model:||AIR-CAP1602I-QK910 Cisco Aironet 1600 Series Access Point|
|Detail:||802.11a/g/n Ctrlr-based AP, Int Ant, Q Reg Domain, 10 APs|
PDF ATTACHMENT : AIR-CAP1602I-QK910 datasheet
As a member of the Cisco Aironet 1600 Series, the Cisco AIR-CAP1602I-QK910 offers a resilient, scalable, flexible option for secure wireless access. Designed for enterprise-class small and medium-sized networks, customers trying to find entry level wireless access integration with a wired network will enjoy a replacement surplus or used AIR-CAP1602I-QK910. once you purchase a second hand or new surplus AIR-CAP1602I-QK910 from us, you’ll receive a spread of advantages other alternative Cisco providers don’t offer. You’ll receive a factory-tested product (if pre-owned), the simplest pricing online, a full lifetime warranty, fast shipping, and access to U.S.-based customer service do you have to have any questions in the least .
GEAR NET TECHNOLOGIES supplies quality new and refurbished Cisco AIR-CAP1602I-QK910. Inquire a few new or refurbished AIR-CAP1602I-QK910 by calling 971 4 2409 998 , or request a quote by adding the new or pre-owned Cisco AIR-CAP1602I-QK910 to your quote cart.
GEAR NET TECHNOLOGIES maintains a powerful inventory of latest and used Cisco wireless products, like the AIR-CAP1602I-Z-K9, and may often ship same day or within 1-2 days of your order. additionally to the AIR-CAP1602I-QK910, GEAR NET TECHNOLOGIES also provides other Cisco wireless components including adapters, access points, antennas, bridges, radio modules, power options and WLAN controllers. GEAR NET TECHNOLOGIES is proud to be your one-stop source for brand spanking new and refurbished Cisco wireless equipment!
|Product Description||Cisco Catalyst 1600 Series Access Points with External antennas|
|Devide Type||Wireless Access point|
|Regulatory domain||A regulatory domain|
|Software||· Cisco Unified Wireless Network Software (available in Q4CY12)
· Cisco IOS ® Software Release (available in Q4CY12)
|Data rates supported||● 802.11a: up to 54 Mbps
● 802.11g: up to 54 Mbps● 802.11n on 2.4 GHz: up to 300Mbps
|Maximum number of nonoverlapping channels||5 GHz
◦ 20 MHz: 24
◦ 20 MHz: 24
◦ 40 MHz:92.4 GHz
◦ 20 MHz: 3
◦ 20 MHz: 3
|Antenna (purchase separately)||· Certified for use with antenna gains up to 6 dBi (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz)
· Cisco offers the industry’s broadest selection of 802.11n antennas delivering optimal coverage for a variety of deployment scenarios
|Interfaces||· 10/100/1000BASE-T autosensing (RJ-45)
· Management console port (RJ-45)
|System memory||· 256 MB DRAM
· 32 MB flash
|Power consumption (power supply purchase separately)||15.4 Watts (Standard 802.3af POE)|
|IEEE standards||IEEE 802.11a/b/g, 802.11n, 802.11h, 802.11d|
|Security||● 802.11i, Wi-Fi Protected Access 2 (WPA2), WPA
● 802.1X● Advanced Encryption Standards (AES), Temporal Key Integrity Protocol (TKIP)
|Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP) types||● EAP-Transport Layer Security (TLS)
● EAP-Tunneled TLS (TTLS) or Microsoft Challenge Handshake Authentication Protocol Version 2 (MSCHAPv2)
● Protected EAP (PEAP) v0 or EAP-MSCHAPv2● EAP-Flexible Authentication via Secure Tunneling (FAST)
● PEAP v1 or EAP-Generic Token Card (GTC)
● EAP-Subscriber Identity Module (SIM)
|Environmental||● Nonoperating (storage) temperature: -22 to 158°F (-30 to 70°C)
● Nonoperating (storage) Altitude Test: -25˚C, 15,000 ft.
● Operating temperature: -4 to 122°F (-20 to 50°C)● Operating humidity: 10 to 90 % (noncondensing)
● Operating Altitude Test: -40˚C, 9843 ft.