|Model:||AIR-CAP1602I-NK910 Cisco Aironet 1600 Series Access Point|
|Detail:||802.11a/g/n Ctrlr-based AP, Int Ant, N Reg Domain, 10 APs|
PDF ATTACHMENT : AIR-CAP1602I-NK910 datasheet
The Cisco AIR-CAP1602I-NK910 wireless access point was designed for little and medium-sized enterprise customers trying to find entry level wireless connectivity. The Aironet 1600 series provides secure, reliable wireless access and integrates easily with an existing wired network, even in mixed-client environments.
By adding a replacement surplus AIR-CAP1602I-NK910, or a pre-owned AIR-CAP1602I-NK910 for fewer , customers can evolve and stay top of the stress of clients including mobility and network growth.
To prove we are committed to providing quality, reliable products to our customers, each refurbished AIR-CAP1532I-A-K9 is fully tested to factory specifications before leaving our UAE,DUBAI facility. GEAR NET TECHNOLOGIES’S warranty protects you for lifetime.
|Product Description||Cisco Catalyst 1600 Series Access Points with External antennas|
|Devide Type||Wireless Access point|
|Regulatory domain||A regulatory domain|
|Software||· Cisco Unified Wireless Network Software (available in Q4CY12)
· Cisco IOS ® Software Release (available in Q4CY12)
|Data rates supported||● 802.11a: up to 54 Mbps
● 802.11g: up to 54 Mbps● 802.11n on 2.4 GHz: up to 300Mbps
|Maximum number of nonoverlapping channels||5 GHz
◦ 20 MHz: 24
◦ 20 MHz: 24
◦ 40 MHz:92.4 GHz
◦ 20 MHz: 3
◦ 20 MHz: 3
|Antenna (purchase separately)||· Certified for use with antenna gains up to 6 dBi (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz)
· Cisco offers the industry’s broadest selection of 802.11n antennas delivering optimal coverage for a variety of deployment scenarios
|Interfaces||· 10/100/1000BASE-T autosensing (RJ-45)
· Management console port (RJ-45)
|System memory||· 256 MB DRAM
· 32 MB flash
|Power consumption (power supply purchase separately)||15.4 Watts (Standard 802.3af POE)|
|IEEE standards||IEEE 802.11a/b/g, 802.11n, 802.11h, 802.11d|
|Security||● 802.11i, Wi-Fi Protected Access 2 (WPA2), WPA
● 802.1X● Advanced Encryption Standards (AES), Temporal Key Integrity Protocol (TKIP)
|Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP) types||● EAP-Transport Layer Security (TLS)
● EAP-Tunneled TLS (TTLS) or Microsoft Challenge Handshake Authentication Protocol Version 2 (MSCHAPv2)
● Protected EAP (PEAP) v0 or EAP-MSCHAPv2● EAP-Flexible Authentication via Secure Tunneling (FAST)
● PEAP v1 or EAP-Generic Token Card (GTC)
● EAP-Subscriber Identity Module (SIM)
|Environmental||● Nonoperating (storage) temperature: -22 to 158°F (-30 to 70°C)
● Nonoperating (storage) Altitude Test: -25˚C, 15,000 ft.
● Operating temperature: -4 to 122°F (-20 to 50°C)● Operating humidity: 10 to 90 % (noncondensing)
● Operating Altitude Test: -40˚C, 9843 ft.