- Unmanaged Fast Ethernet switch
- Green features for low power consumption
- Fanless for silent operation
- Quality-of-service (QoS) support
IEEE 802.1p prioritization
- It delivers data to devices based on the priority and type of traffic.
- It allows real-time traffic prioritization based on Layer 3 TOS/DSCP parameters.
- It automatically adjusts for straight-through or crossover cables on all 10/100 ports.
Energy-efficient Ethernet support
- It supports IEEE 802.3az standard; allows lower power consumption when operated with IEEE-compliant client devices.
Comprehensive LED display with per-port indicators
- It provides an at-a-glance view of status, activity, speed, and full-duplex operation.
- It helps ensure reliable communications during full-duplex operation.
- It automatically selects individual port speed depending on client capabilities without the need for manual intervention, allowing for simple Plug-and-Play operation.
Designed with no fan
- It enables quiet operation for deployment in open spaces.